You & Me Scrapbook Layout (September Scraptastic Girl Kit) Page 2



The background pattern is cardstock from my stash, but I took
Pink Paislee Solstice Kavai patterned paper that came in the kit
and cut it apart and pieced it back together on top of the cardstock leaving
a small space between the different colors.  The floral layer
is 12" x 4", but I don't know the name of the paper.
The heart layer is 6 1/2" x 2" from the September Girl kit.
I have a pink layer 6 1/2" x 2" with a scallop border
created using the American Crafts Knockout scallop border punch.

The "oh so pretty" is from Pink Paislee that came in the September
Girl kit.  The "lovely" is from a Life Noted 4" x 6" card and I cut it
apart from the card.  The wood veneer flower is from the kit.

I used Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins embellishments from
this kit and the September Girl kit.  The vellum circle with
the stitching through the center is a Amy Tangerine
embellishment from my stash.

All of these embellishments at the bottom right of the layout is
from the Scraptastic kits except for the vellum heart with stitching
that is Amy Tangerine from my stash.

The title is from We R Memory Keepers Notable.
The ampersand is from the kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7