Every Dog Has His Day Scrapbook Layout

Wow, I created this layout January 31st and I am publishing
this February 1st.  That is a record for me.  I created this
layout using Pagemap March 2007 #10.  I
realized a little to late that I forgot to cut the scallop
border that was supposed to go down the page peeking
out of the orange layer.  The background paper is
from the DCWV Spoiled Rotten paper pad as well as the
yellow with orange striped pattern that is 5 1/2" x 12".
Let's take a closer look at this layout below.

The strips are scraps from a variety of pet themed paper pads.
The strips are 1" x 12".  I cut a circle using my Silhouette and
used that as a guide to make the circle using small red jewels.
I then aligned my title to make its way around the circle.
I used American Crafts Rockabye Thickers in leaf.

The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".  The Accordion flowers
are 1 3/4"H from Playful Pups at Just Scrappy.
The brackets will house my journaling.  They are 3"H
from Playful Pups at Just Scrappy.  The "Man's best
friend" is 1"H from Petcetera at Just Scrappy.  The
"woof" tag is 2 1/4"H from Petcetera at Just Scrappy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7