Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 5 and 6)

This is a two page layout created using the Navajo January
2012 Club Scrap kit.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.
I added a patterned paper that is cut from a 12" x 12" sheet.
The pattern  paper is 12" x 7 1/4".
I used stitch border stencil that came in the kit.
                                                                                                                                 
I have two large photo mats at 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".
I used some patterned paper scraps from previous
layouts next to the photo.  I stamped on the small scraps
using the stamps from the kit.

I added three small photo mats to the bottom of the layout.
The small photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
The pictures are of Coco's first birthday.  I got
dog ice cream for each of the dogs while we
had our own human version of ice cream.

I have added three 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo mats at the top of the layout.

I have used two punch apart tags from the kit.
I took the tag from the kit with the quote on it and mounted
it on top of another tag from the kit that had a pattern on it.
I added ribbon from the kit and tied a bow.
I added a small punch apart frame from the kit.
I added a quote to the bottom of the frame using
a stamp from the kit.  There are corner stamps that I used
inside the frame in the right corner then I aligned the photo inside
the stamp.  The photo mat is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7