I Love Fall Scrapbook Layout



I created this layout using My Mind's Eye Antique Dots
and die cuts from the Silhouette Store.  I did
a print and cut to all the die cuts.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The tree is 8"H.  I added to the bear in the basket
the leaves and the "fall" banner then did a print and cut,
so it is one element. I cut it at 5"H.  The "changing seasons" element
is 3/4"H and the orange fishtail banner is 1/4"H.  The journaling
card is also from the Silhouette store and it is 3" x 4".  I added
"one fall day" tab at 1/2"H.

The tractor and wagon is 9" x 4 1/4".  When purchased from
the Silhouette Store it comes as a print and cut.

I have a orange leaf pattern that is a digital paper from the
Silhouette Store at 4" x 9 1/4".  I cut a large circle at 8"H from paper
in the All Seasons paper pad.  I cut a small circle at 4"H using paper
from the Silhouette Store.  I made a 3" x 4" card that houses my title.
I made a 3" x 4" card then filled it with a pattern of my choice
then I took the I love fall title and layered it on top and grouped them
together then print and cut the card.  Ihave a double matted
photo mat that are both patterns from the Silhouette store.
The bottom photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" and the top photo mat
is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".  I used my stamp easy to stamp along the top
and side of the layout then added black splatters using my
black homemade mist.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7