I Am Learning to Scrapbook (September Scraptastic Girl Kit) Page 6

I created this layout using the September Girl kit.
The butterfly layer is 8"x 10 1/2". I know alot of items from this
kit were Teresa Collins Wonderful collection.
The aqua word print is 11" x 7".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used a ephemera pack that came in the kit that contained
the stars.  The small stars and hearts came from the sticker sheet.
Most items that came in this kit were Heidi Swapp.
I folded the one corner over and added a star with a flair.
The photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  


I added more stars to this side of the layout to match the opposite side.
I added wood veneer frame that was included in the kit.  "glittery" is
a die cut piece that was in the kit.

"I am" is Pink Paislee Solstice. "Learning" is October
Afternoon Daily Flash and "to scrapbook" is also October Afternoon.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7