I Pretend To Work And They Pretend To Pay Me Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using the Scraptastic September Girl kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
 I used scraps of patterned paper from the kit to do my layering.
The butterfly pattern is 4" x 1", pink layer is 1" x 4", and the
polka dot layer is 7" x 7". The gray photo mat is 4 3/4" x 5".
The light gray photo mat is 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" and
the photo is 3 3/4" x 4 1/4".
The journaling card is from the Life Noted kit.
"I pretend to work" is Pink Paislee Alphabet stickers in kit.
"They Pretend"is American Crafts Apartment Thickers
"to pay me" is October Afternoon.
Fishtail banners are cut aparts in the kit. The butterfly strip was a scrap
leftover from the kit. I used the small strips at the top right and
lower left of the layout to help ground my embellishments.
I used a wood veneer from the kit and used my
homemade mists to make black ink splatters.

Here I used a embellishment from the ephemera pack.
The fishtail banner was a cut apart from the kit. I used a Shimelle
Lane rub on that came in the kit along with a wood veneer.
I backed the wood veneers onto the polk dot patterned paper from
the kit, so the embellishments didn't show thru because
it bugged me that you could see what was on the otherside.



Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7