Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 11 and 12)

I created this layout using the Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap kit.
I used the assembly line from the Club Scrap website.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

This is the first page of the two page layout.
The photo mat at the top of the layout is 5 1/2" x 4".
I used a teal cardstock left over from another layout 
and a stamp from the kit and made a embellishment.
I added three brads from the kit at the bottom.

I used a frame from the punch apart sheet.
The photo mat on the bottom left of the layout is 4" x 5 1/2".
The two smaller photo mats on the right side of the
layout is 2 3/4" x 4".

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have four photo mats that are 5 1/2" x 4".

I added some patterned paper strips at the top and bottom
and used a border stamp from the kit and a phrase stamp from
my stash. The border is 12" x 1".

I took the same pattern paper, but cut it down to 12" x 1/2"
and then I mounted onto gray cardstock that is cut 12" x 1".
I added tree brads from the kit.  I also used a
sentiment stamp from my stash to stamp on the center border.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7