Happy Little Life Scrapbook Layout

  
This is a layout I created for my dad's scrapbook.
It is a picture of him when he was just a little baby.
The background paper is from a American Crafts
paper pad purchased from Tuesday Morning.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

I used Recollections washi tape.  The metal "happy"
embellishment is from my stash.  The heart
 and lovely banner is from 5th & Frolic digital dies.
I used a On Trend small green doily and my homemade enamel dots.

"Happy life" is from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring.
"Little" is from American Crafts Hooray Aqua Thickers.
I used more washi tape to add to the embellishments printed
on the paper.  I added another metal embellishment.
The "hello" banner if from 5th & Frolic digital dies.
I added more of my homemade enamel dots.
The swirl pattern is 1" x 4" and I think it came from DCWV Mosaic.
The wood grain layer is 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" from American Crafts paper pad.
The photo mat is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" from DCWV Mosaic paper pad.
The doily is from Oh Darling ephemera pack.  The flower and heart
is from 5th & Frolic digital dies while the "so lovely" banner is from
On Trend.  I added more washi tape at the bottom of the photo.
The journaling card is from Maggie Holmes Core kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7