The Little Thinker Scrapbook Layout

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers Vol 1 pg 6.
I made the background using a pink cardstock, gesso,
red paint, and a Studio Calico heart roller stamp.
The floral layer behind photo is 4 3/4"x 8 1/2".
The heart layer is 3 1/2" x 11".  Let's look
below for more details about this layout.

The photo mat is 4 1/4" x 6 1/4". I used Echo Park
Bundle of Joy digital dies to embellish the layout.

I cut some fishtail banners because I had one banner
from the Hey Girl collection, so I cut two more to go along
with that one.  I used a Studio Calico floral flair badge.  The other
flair badges came from the Hey Girl or Hey Boy kit.

I used some borders from the Bundle of Joy digital
die cuts.  The "happy day" sticker came
from a Hey Girl sticker pack.  I used a flair
badge included in the digital dies. I added
glossy accents, so they have some shine to them
like real badges do.  I added asterisks
from the alphabet sticker sheet I used
for some of the title.

Here is the title.  I used G.C.D. glitter alphabet stickers for
"the thinker" then  used Studio Calico Hey Boy
alphabet stickers for the "little."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7