A Tail of 2 Kitties

The background is cardstock from the kit. I used stamps
from my stash to stamp the background.  I also used gesso and
painted it on with a paintbrush then I used drywall tape and
used it as a stencil and spread gesso over it.  I used
watercolor paints to splatter paint over the layout.
"A tail of" is from October Afternoon alphabet stickers and
"2 kitties" are from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This cluster is created using a few paper scraps from the kit.
I also used the glitter washi tape that was included in the kit.
I used circle stamps from my stash.  I used different roller phrase
stamps that I have in my stash purchased from Tuesday Morning.
The embellishments are from the kit as well as my own stash.
The flair badge and wood veneer arrow is from the kit as well.

I cut a Life Noted card and layer it beside the photo.
I took scraps and cut them into fishtail banners.
I used Heidi Swapp embellishments and a few
embellishments from my own stash.

The butterfly layer is 4" x 7". The aqua layer is 4 1/2" x 6" and the
photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I have a phrase layer is cut from
a Life Noted card.  I used several embellishments, flair badge, and
wood veneers from the kit, but I also added a few embellishments
from my own stash. The circle stamps are from my own stash.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7