Fall Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using die cuts from the Silhouette Online Store
and the DCWV All Seasons paper pad.  I used a sketch, but didn't write down
 which one I used Let's take a look below  for more details about this layout.

The fishtail banner is cut from a scrap.  I cut the fishtails using my scissors.
The kraft cardstock is 5" x 7", leaf pattern is 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".  I cut the
polaroid frame from the Silhouette store at 3 1/2"H.  I used brown twine
from The Twinery and tied a bow at the left corner of the frame.
I cut a journaling card from a patterned paper from All Seasons II paper pad.

The mice and title is 3 1/2"H from the Silhouette Online Store.
The leaf border is 12" x 1 1/2" from the All Seasons paper pad.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7