So Macho Scrapbook Layout

This is a very old picture of my husband, but he
wasn't my husband when I snapped this picture.
I used the Basic Grey Hey You paper pad.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

This cluster is located at the bottom right of the layout.
The red triangle border with stitching is from Crate Paper.
The flower is from a Closeknit embellishment pack.
The flair was in my stash, but not with packaging, so not
sure who it came from.  The phrase sticker is a sticker
sheet from Crate Paper.  The "live, laugh and love"
flags are from Basic Grey Hey You.

I used the Hey You 6" x 6" paper pad for my layers.
The red layer is 6" x 6". The aqua layer is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2".
The yellow layer is 4 1/2" x 3 1/2". The multicolored
circle embellishment is from Basic Grey Hello collection as well
as the little pocket with card inside.  All other
embellishments are from crate paper ephemera packs.
I used my homemade enamel dots and mists for the background.
For the title I used American Crafts LAX Remards sticker book.

The stitched scallop border is from Crate Paper embellishment pack.
The flower is from Closeknit embellishment pack.  The flair
was in my stash, but it wasn't with the packaging, so don't know the
manufacturer.  The phrase sticker is Crate Paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7