A Shining Star Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic October Heart It Races)

I created this layout using the Scraptastic October
Heart It Races kit along with the LIfe Noted kit.
I used a Becky Fleck pagemap November 2014 #9.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
The phrase strip is cut from Studio Calico Brighton Pier Banana Stand
patterned paper that came in the kit. The black and white
strip is washi tape from my stash.  I used a patterned paper
from my stash and I used a scalloped scissors to cut the border.
I used two fishtail banners from Teresa Collins Nine & Co.

My photo mats are 3 3/4" x 5" & 2 1/2" x 2 1/2".
The brown and creme striped pattern is from the kit 12" x 4".
The "lovely" card between photos is from the Life Noted
kit as well is the "yes" journaling card.
I fussy cut flowers out of a Teresa Collins paper and
used stickers from Teresa Collins Nine & Co.
I used Flair badges from the kit, but it don't come with any
packaging.  The enamel stars and "a shining" is Chickaniddy
Scrumptious and "star" is Heidi Swapp. 

The orange phrase strip is from Studio Calico
Brighton Pier Banana Stand. I cut the small scalloop border
using a decorative scallop scissors. I used black and white striped
washi tape from my stash.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7