Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 1 and 2)

I created this two page layout using Full Circle February 2012
Club Scrap.  I get the embellishments and Club Scrap stamp set
 as my side order then I purchased the background and border stamp set.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
I took a 8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper from the kit
and cut it to 7", so the remainder of the paper went to the second page.
When the pages are brought together the patterned paper looks
whole again.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used this cut apart from the kit to layer in the upper left corner
of the layout.  I took a ribbon from the kit that says "cherished memories" on it
and cut it so I have only the words "cherished memories" and used my
office stapler and stapled it to the cut apart.

I have two different sized borders at the top of the layout.
The top border is 12" x 1/2" and the bottom border is
12" x 1".  I took the same ribbon that was stapled to the cut apart
and put it across the bottom border and attached it to the back of the layout.

I have two photos on this layout.  The large photo mat
is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".  The small photo mat is 4" x 4".

This is the second page of the two page layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I cut this strip from cardstock from my stash. I cut it to
1/2" x 12".  I used stickers and punch aparts from the kit and put the
sticker in three places behind the border strip while the small
punch aparts I put on top over the bottom circle and then I took
buttons from my stash because the layout design showed buttons, but I didn't get
any in my embellishment kit, so I took buttons from my own stash.  I threaded
hemp cord through the button.

I have a journaling card that was a cut apart from the kit.
I used a phrase cut apart.  There is a cut apart sheet that is nothing but sentences.
I used one underneath the photo.  The photo mat is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".

I have two smaller photo mats, but only had enough photos to fill all but one
photo mat.  I will use the empty photo mat for journaling.
These photo mats are 4" x 4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7