Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 1 and 2)

This is a two page layout I created using the Navajo Club Scrap kit
for January 2012. I used the assembly line that is found
on the Club Scrap website to create these layouts.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.  The frame around
 the photo  is a punch apart from the kit.  

I added a piece of washi tape that came in the kit.
I also added some stamping using the stamp add on kit.
With the Club Scra kit you get to side orders and anything
more is extra.  I had embellishments, and club scrap stamps as my
two side orders, but added background and borders as my extra item.

This tag came from the punch apart embellishments in the kit.
I added a piece of ribbon that also came in the kit.

The patterned paper behind the photo is 4 3/4" x 12".
Photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".  I wrapped ribbon around the
patterned paper then tied a bow.  The embellishment
to the right of the photo is a punch apart and I wrapped
a small hemp cord around the small frame embellishment.

Here is page two of this two page layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The frame to the left of the layout is the other half
of the frame from the first page.  The top
photo mat is double matted.  The bottom mat is 4 3/4" x 6".
The top photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I added two strips of washi tape from the kit down
the front of the layout.  I added another tag from the punch
apart sheet that came in the kit.  I added some ribbon that
also came in my kit because I had the embellishment add on as
one of my two side orders included in the price.

I added pictures of the layout with the pictures
of Coco that I have chosen for this layout.




Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7