Iowa Sunset Scrapbook Layout

This layout was created using the September Scraptastic Girl kit.
I used scraps and modge podge. I layed the small scraps onto
the cardstock then spread modge podge over the layout. I
diluted acrylic paint then spread that over the layout.
The modge podge didn't allow the paint to soak into
the paper, so it stayed very bright. Let's take a look below
for more details about this layout.

The cluster at the bottom right is made using small scraps.
I cut them all into fishtail banners using my scissors.
The "fun" fishtail banner is a Life Noted journaling card.
The embellishments are from Heidi Swapp.
"Iowa Sunset" is American Craft Sunset Thickers.
@ is a flair that came in the kit. "the farm" is
October Afternoon Daily Flash alphabet stickers.

I used several layers.  The kraft cardstock layer behind all the layers
is from my stash cut at 10 3/4" x 7".  The cloud pattern is 12" x 4".
The pink alphabet pattern at the top and bottom of the photos is 8" x 2".
The word pattern behind photos is 7 1/2" x 2" and the word print at the
bottom of the photos is a branding strip so it is 4" x 1/2".
The "love" card and the "12" card is from the Life Noted kit.
The wood veneers are from the kit.  I used Heidi Swapp embellishments
fromo the kit as well as embellishments from my own stash.


Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7