Bryson & Heather Scrapbook Layout

I used October Heart It Races kit from Scraptastic.  This is the 6th
layout I created with this kit.  I used a cardstock from the kit, but
used water colors to paint around the layout.  I used a Heidi
Swapp stencil to make the triangles with gesso.  I took some
gesso on paintbrush and brushed on the gesso, but then
added some watercolor to finish off the background.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

"Bryson" is We R Memory Keepers Farmers Market.
The Ampersand is a wood veneer from the kit.
"Heather" is from Fancy Pants.
I used Crate Paper Notes & Things branding strip and
set at the top let and bottom right of the layout.
I used cut aparts from the kit along with a wood veneer from
the kit.  I used Chickaniddy enamel stars.

I used Shimelle Lane Earhart patteern behind photo 3 1/2" x 6 3/4."
The triangle pattern is Crate Paper Notes & Things 4 1/2" x 5 3/4."
 I used Teresa Collins Nine & Co sticker sheet.  I also used Teresa Collins
rub ons.  I used Chickaniddy enamel stars.

I used stickers from Fancy Pants True Friend sticker sheet.
The fox circle sticker is Teresa Collins Nine & Co.
I used Chickaniddy enamle stars to finish off the layout.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7