A Rare Pearl Scrapbook Layout

The background was made using white gesso with a
Studio Calico dot roller stamp and pink paint with gesso
and a heart roller stamp.  Let's take a look below for
further details about this layout.

This top cluster is created using a strip of pink cardstock which helps
to anchor all the embellishments.  I used several different embellishments that I
have thrown in a glass jar and pull out when I need something small.
I used a small cloth bow from American Crafts Do It Yourself.
"A Pearl" is We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring chipboard alphabet stickers.
"Rare" is Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers in pink.

Here I used several embellishments from my glass jar
along with another of the cloth bows from American Crafts.
I have a few paper layers under the photo that are 6" x 1 1/2."
I used a doily that I painted using gold metallic paint.
The "documented" project life card is from the Honey Core Kit.

This is a small embellishment cluster.  I used a
few embellishments from my glass jar of mixed
products and another of those American Craft cloth bows.
I also used another gold metallic doily.

Here I have my photo matted on patterned paper
from a Baby Mine 6" x 6" paper pad.
The photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7