This Life Scrapbook Layout

This is a layout I created using the Scraptastic kit.
Lets look below for more details about this layout.

This layout was created using scraps, so I dont know name of papers.
The Diagonal stripe paper is 9" x 7 1/2". The star pattern is the
reverse side of the diagonal pattern and the border was made using a
a Fiskars notebook border punch.  I used journaling cards from
the Life Noted kit. I cut it in half and layered it to the top right
and bottom left of the layout.  My photo mat is 7 1/4" x 5 1/4".
This border was cut using cardstock from my stash and I used
an American Crafts Knockout heart border punch. I also added the
same border punch to the bottom right of the layout.
I used rub on from Shimelle Lane that was left over
from the September Girl kit.

I used yellow washi tape from my stash. I used stickers
from Fancy Pants True Friend and Teresa Collins Nine & Co.
The rub ons are Shimelle Lane from the Girl kit.
I used a Lawn Fawn clip that came in the kit.
I used Chickaniddy enamel stars.

The Rub on is Teresa Collins Nine & Co rub ons and stickers.

This is a border I made using cardstock from my stash
and a American Crafts Knockout heart border punch.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7