What a super star Scrapbook Layout

I had this picture of my husband scrapbooked 13 years ago,
but decided to rescrap it.  I used craft cardstock from my stash.
I used a roller stamp and homemade mists to make the
background.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

There are many different products from my stash that
I used on this layout.  The film strip embellishment
came from Basic Grey Hey You ephemera pack.
The Good lookin banner came from Hey You embellishment pack.
The rest of the embellishments are Crate Paper On Trend
digital die cuts.  The wood grain tag under the photo is
from a Crate Paper kit purchased from Tuesday Morning,
but it was an embellishment that was never used, so I
threw it in my stash.  
The canvas speech bubble was 
also a purchase from Tuesday Morning, which is part 
of the Hey You collection.  The journaling card is from a
Basic Grey collection. The arrow came in the
Hey You ephemera pack.  The chipboard letter
is from the Hey You collection. All other embellishments
are from the Crate Paper On Trend collection.

This chevron banner was a scrap left over from a earlier
layout from the Lucky Charm collection, so I used it
for this layout.  I used the scrabble letter
tiles that came in a embellishment pack with other
chipboard letters that I purchased from
Tuesday Morning.  

I used the same chevron paper and letter tiles to make this
cluster to house the last part of the title as I did the cluster
in the top right of the layout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7