I Love Slop Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using Love Puppies digital die cuts.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye Antique Dots.  I took
several acrylic metallic paints and painted around the layout.

This is an embellishment cluster I have in the bottom left corner.
The pink circle with blue hearts is 5 3/4"H, but I cut some off.
The puppy is 2 1/4"H.  Dog food dish is 1"H.  "Dog gone cute" flair is 1 1/4"H. 

"I & slop" is 1 3/4"H and "love" is 3/4"H.

The circle of hearts is 5 3/4"H.  The die cuts are as follows:
 Octagon shape is 6"H, Fence is 2 1/4"H, dog collar is 5 1/2" x 1 1/2",
 dog food is 2 3/4"H, Paw print flair is 1 1/2"H, heart is 3/4"H.
My photos are double matted.  The bottom mat is 7" x 5" and is
a digital paper from the kit.  The top photo mat is also a digital paper
from the kit cut at 5 1/2" x 4".

Peek-a-boo puppy is 2 1/2"H, dog bone journaling bone
 is 2 1/2"H, and "I dig you" dog bone is 1 1/4"H.



Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7