Go Somewhere Lovely Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic October Heart It Races) Page 10

Here I created this layout using a lot of left over scraps from the
Scraptastic October Heart It Races kit.
I used Shimelle Hopper patterned paper as strips at the top and bottom of
the layout. They are 12" x 5/8".   Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The patterned paper behind photos is 9 1/2" x 7 1/4" from Pebbles Homemaker.
The aqua print on the left of the layout is 7 1/4" x 1".  The photo mats
are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" using cardstock from my stash.

Here I used a journaling card from the Life Noted kit.  I used wood
veneer from the kit along with Fancy Pants True Friends stickers that came in this kit.

The heart and butterfly patterned strips are from the September Girl kit.
The frame is from a Teresa Collins die cut pack.  The teal strip is
from a journaling card from the Life Noted kit that I cut down.
I used rub ons from Teresa Collins Nine & Co.
I also used Heidi Swapp stencils from my stash as well as my
homemade mists to spritz and make splatters.

The "Go Somewhere Lovely" is from a Life Noted journaling card.
I used that as my title. "My happy" is from Teresa Collins Nine & Co
sticker sheet.  I used rub ons from the Teresa Collins Nine & Co.
The frame is cut apart from the frame at the top of the layout.
These strips are the same as the strips at the right of the layout above the photo.
I made the same cluster using the same patterned papers and stencil.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7