First Day of 3rd Grade Scrapbook Layout

The background is cardstock from my stash.  I used
several digital die cut kit to create this layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used digital papers for my photo mats.
The bottom layer is 4 1/2"x 5 1/4" and the top
photo mat is 3 3/4" x 6 3/4".  The fishtail banner is cut
using the Silhouette software and is cut at 2"H.
The red bracket journalilng spot is behind flowers is 2"H.
Blue flower is 1"H from Back to School kit.
Green flower is 1 1/4"H from Back to School kit.
Yellow flower is 1 1/4"H from Back to School kit.
The little girl is 5"H from School Years kit.
The school bus is 2" from Freshly Sharpened kit.
The circle cut to look like enamel dots is from
Freshly Sharpened kit.  I cut the green at 3/4"H and the
yellow and pink is cut at 1/2"H.  The clip is 2 1/4"H from Freshly Sharpened kit.

The blue journaling spot is 1"H from Back to School kit.
The "welcome back" bracket tag is 2 1/2"H from Back to School kit.
The bow is 1 1/2"H from Back to School kit.
The apple is 1 1/2"H from the Back to School kit.
I added more of the circles instead of using enamel dots.
I added glossy accents to them and I really like how they look.

The sharpened pencil border is 6" x 1 3/4" is from Freshly Sharpened kit.
The title "3rd Grade" is 1"H from Back to School kit.

This "first day of" title is the Kids font from my computer.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7