I Love Weeds Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using Page map card from the Page Maps 2 book pg 29.
The patterned paper is 8 3/4" x 12" from DCWV Mosaic paper pad.
 I used Playful Pups digital kit.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used scallop border 10" x 1", blue paw print ribbon is 12" x 5/8"
and the fence is 3 3/4"H.

The puppy flair is 3 3/4"H on top of a tan circle that is 2 1/4"H.
The flower is 1"H and I used a dog chain from the digital kit.
I have the title that is 1"H from the digital kit.  Some of the kits have
alphabet, numbers,and symbols included.

I have another flair that is 3 3/4"H and flower that is 1"H.
I put the flair on top of a tan circle that is 2 1/4"H.

I printed this weed from the digital kit then I added a flower to it.

I have a dog that is 3 3/4".  I have used another flair that is 3 3/4"
on a tan circle that is 2 1/4"H.  The flower is 1"H.  I have a
journaling card from the digital kit as well that is 3"H.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7