Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 13 and 14)



I created a two page layout using the Navajo
January 2012 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of the two page layout.
I have three photos on the page.  The small photo mat
is double matted.  The bottom mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the
top photo mat is 3" x 3".  The photo to the left of the layout is
double matted.  The bottom mat is a patterned paper from the
kit and it is 5 1/2" x 4".  The top photo mat is 5" x 3 1/2".
The large photo mat has a single photo mat that is 4 1/4" x 3 3/4".

I used several different stickers.
"So much" is from Snap typeset stickers.
"Tire-iffic" is Hooray aqua Thickers.
"Fun" is Hooray Crimson Thickers.

I cut this cardstock to 3" x 2".  I used a stamp from my stash
to stamp the sentiment onto the cardstock using Momento
Tuxedo black ink.  I used a small background stamp to stamp
in the left corner of the cardstock then I used washi tape that
came in the kit and cut a fishtail banner in the washi tape and
layered on top of the stamped background. I used a heart
brad that came in the kit and centered it onto the washi tape.

I used three circle embellishments from the punch
apart sheet in the kit along with brads also from the kit.
Here is the second page to the two page layout.
I used two strips that were cut from a pattern paper
used on a previous layout.  I layered washi tape that
came in the kit over top of the strips.  The bottom strip
is 11" x 1" and the strip on the side is 3/4" x 10 3/4".
The dark patterned paper is 7 1/2" x 5".

This tag is from a punch apart sheet that came in the kit.
I added some fibers that were included in the embellishment add on.

The photo mat is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".
These photo mats are double matted.  The top photo mat
is a patterned paper from the kit cut to 3" x 3".  The
bottom photo mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7