I Got to do what again? Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic November Shake It Off) Page 3

I created this layout using Scraptastic November Shake It Off kit.
This is Roxy and we are visiting the vet about her toe.
I created this layout using Creative Scrappers Vol 1 Page 3.
The polka dot layer is 2 3/4" x 11 3/4"  by Gossamer Blue On My Desk.
The typewriter printed layer is 7 1/2" x 11 3/4" by Crate Paper Open Book.
I added glitter washi down the front of the page which is from the September Girl kit.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used a journaling card from the Life Noted kit.
I used rub ons and stickers from Crate Paper Open Book.
The puffy sticker on one rub on is Gossamer Blue On My Desk.
I added a strip of the glitter washi tape and the polka dot layer.

My photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".  I used stamps
from Bo Bunny Captured stamp set. I used those from
a Scrapbook.com kit.  The tag is Crate Paper Open Book.
I used puffy stickers from Gossamer Blue On My Desk.
The pocket with tag is Crate Paper Open Book.
I used rub ons from the kit as well as cut aparts.
The splatters is done using Perfect Pearls and I added
water to it and then used a paintbrush to make the splatters.

"I got again?" is American Crafts Maple Thickers in white.
"to do what" is gray vellum alphabet stickers that
were in the kit, but with no packaging.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7