A Perfect Autumn Day Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic October Heart It Races) Page 9

I created this layout using Scraptastic October Heart It Races kit and
Scrapbook.com Thankful for Family November kit.
The background patterned paper is from Pebbles Homemaker.
Let's look below for more details about this layout

The star pattern is 9 1/2" x 1", gold cardstock from my stash is 11" x 8 1/2", and
the phrase strips patterned paper is 12" x 6" from Studio Calico Brighton Pier
Banana Stand.  The card that is cut apart from the Life Noted kit is located
above and below the photo. The floral pattern below the photo is a scrap.
The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4", so my photo is 5" x 3 1/2".

The chevron arrow chipboard stickers is from Teresa Collins Life
Emporium from the November Scrapbook.com kit.
The blue doily is from my stash and I pained it using a blue metallic paint.

"A Perfect Day" is from Carta Bella A Perfect Autumn sticker sheet.
"Autumn" is We R Memory Keepers Farmers Market Chipboard alphabet stickers.

I used another doily painted with metallic blue acrylic paint.
I also added these cut apart phrases from the Scraptastic kit.

Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7