All American Girl Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic November Shake It Off) Page 1

I created this layout using the Scraptastic November Shake
It Off kit.  I used Becky Fleck's Page Maps 2 book pg. 59.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The aqua polka dot pattern is 11" x 5 3/4" Gossamer Blue On My
Desk Screensaver.  The pink striped pattern is 12" x 3 1/2" Gossamer
Blue On My Desk Screensaver.  The heart pattern is
10" x 7 3/4" Gossamer Blue On My Desk List Maker.
The yellow polka dot print is 4 1/4" x 5" from Gossamer Blue
On My Desk List Maker.  I cut a scallop border
using Knockout scallop border punch.  I sewed around the
page with my sewing machine.  I also used a circle
rub on from the kit, but I cut the top portion off, so
I can use it at the top and bottom of the picture.
I used some cut aparts from the kit.  I also used
a fabric tag from Crate Paper Open Book.

"all american" are sticker in the kit and "girl" is
American Crafts Maple Thickers in white.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7