Pick of the Patch Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using all die cuts from the Silhouette Store.
I used DCWV All Seasons Paper Pad.  Let's look below
 for more details about this layout.

The red leaf layer is 9 1/2" x 5".  The yellow photo mats are
3 1/2" x 3 1/2" from my scrap drawer.

The journaling card is from the boy themed Project Life cards.
The pumpkins are 2 1/2"H, circle embellishments are 1 3/4"H.
"It's Fall Y'All" is 1"H.  I used my homemade enamel dots.

The "harvest happiness" is 1"H. The boy scarecrow is 5 1/2"H and
the girl scarecrow is 5"H.  The title is 3 1/2"H.  I used more
of my homemade enamel dots.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7