Daddy's Hands (September Scraptastic Girl kit) Page 1



This layout was created using August Sketchy Thursday Scraptastic
Sketch.  This layout was created using the September Scraptastic Girl kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I have used several different paper layers.
The floral layer is Lori Whitlock We Are Family 11" x 6".
The Pink layer is Pink Paislee Solstice Bali 6" x 5 1/2".
Heart pattern is reverse side of the pink pattern by Pink
Paislee Solstice Bali at 9" x 5". The journaling card
tucked to the top left of the photos is a project life card.
I cut a 7 1/2"H circle using Silhouette.

These embellishments are Heidi Swapp
from the kit.  The wood veneer and sequins are from
the kit, but they don't come with any packaging.

The You & Me embellishment is Teresa Collins otherwise
all other embellishments are Heidi Swapp.

I cut strips of the patterned paper to use with these embellishments
to help anchor the to the page.  All embellishments are Heidi
Swapp except Daddy Daughter Date is from Oh Darling
from my stash.

The title is alphabet stickers from my stash.
"My Hands" are Snap Typeset stickers.
"Daddy's" is Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers.

This is just a look at Coco. She was so tiny.
She sure did grow up fast. My husband was
babysitting the baby while I prepared the bottle, but
he was such a good babysitter that she fell asleep.



Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7