Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pagess 5 and 6)

This is a two page layout that I created using the February 2012 Club Scrap
kit Full Circle.  I have the paper, embellishments, and two stamp sets.
These pictures are of Coco at about 3 weeks old.  We were playing with
a pull rope that was Roxy's but she didn't play with it anymore.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This is the first page of the two page layout.
There is not to much that I did to embellish this page.

I added three photo mats, which are all different sizes.
The top photo mat is 5 3/4" x 3 3/4", middle photo mat
is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4", and the bottom photo mat is 5 3/4" x 3".

I cut a 8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper in half and used as a vertical
border on this page.  I cut it to be 4" x 12".

This card is a cut apart from the kit and I used
a heart charm that was also in the embellishment add on.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used a strip of left over cardstock from another layout to stamp
this pattern. There was a circle background stamp that was in the stamp set
that I received in my kit.  This speech bubble is a sticker from the kit.
This border strip is 1 3/4" x 12".

I have two photo mats that are 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".

I have the other half of the patterned paper here on the
second page as a horizontal border. This border is 12" x 4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7