Live A Little, Love A Lot Scrapbook Layout

My background is cardstock from the kit.  I used paper and embellishents
from the Scraptastic kit, but some of the cork pieces are from the
Scrapbook.com kit Thankful for Family.  I used a roller stamp
from my stash to make the background and the paint
splatters are my homemade mists.  The orange word
print is Shimelle Earhart 8" x 6 3/4".  The file folder tab
with the brown and cream stripes is cut from a pattern paper from the kit.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The cluster in the upper left corner of the layout is cut aparts from
the Scraptastic kit.  I added the date and cork stars.

This embellishment cluster was made using everything from the
Scraptastic kit except for the stars.  The banner sticker
 is from Fancy Pants True Friends sticker sheet.  The number
3 is from a ephemera pack.  Wood veneers are from the kit and
so is the flair badge.

This cluster is made using items from the Scraptastic kit.
The card which I used as my title is from the Life Noted kit.
The stickers are from Teresa Collins Nine & Co and Fancy Pants
True Friends sticker sheets. The polaroid frame is from a
ephemera pack and the wood veneers and flair badge
were in the kit, but with no sort of packaging.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7