My Baby Scrapbook Layout (September Scraptastic Girl Kit) Page 5


I created this layout of Coco as a 3 week old puppy using the Scraptastic
September Girl kit along with items from my own stash.
The kraft layer is 7 1/4" x 7 1/4".  The pink strip is 3 1/2" x 8 1/2".
I used washi tape from my stash at the top and bottom of the layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The pink circle with glitter is from my stash and so is the circle
with the heart in the center.  The "here's the story" is from
a project life core kit, but since I didn't write the process of this layout
down I don't recall what products I used other then what came fromt he kit.
The wood veneer, file card behind journaling card, and fishtail banner
is all from the kit.

The card with the heart is from a project life core kit.
The tag that says "sweetheart" is from my stash.
The vellum embellishments, wood veneer, and small bits
and pieces are from the kit.  I also used rub ons from the kit.

All the embellishment here are from the kit except for the
circle that has glitter on it. That is from my stash.

The photo mat is cardstock from the kit at 5 1/2" x 4".
My title is made using American Krafts Kringle Thickers in fountain.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7