Pizza Hut Employee Scrapbook Layout

I used cardstock from the kit and used my homemade mists
and painted where I knew I wanted the photo and embellishment
clusters.  Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This embellishment clusster was created using scraps.
I cut the scraps into fishtail banners using my scissors. I layered washi tape
from my stash behind the banners.  I used cut aparts from the kit, but the
pizza stickers are from my stash. "pizza hut" was from the kit, but was with no
packaging, so don't know who manufactured them. "employee" is October Afternoon.

I added the washi tape behind the photo from my stash.
The gray cardstock is 5 1/2" x 4 3/4" and the polka dot layer is
4 1/2" x 4 1/2".  The green and white polka dot
journaling card is from the Life Noted kit.
The embellishments are from the ephemera pack
that came in the kit as well as from my own stash.
I used pizza and pepporoni stickers that were in my stash.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7