Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 3 and 4)



This is a two page layout that I created using the February 2012 Full
Circle Club Scrap layout. I used the assembly line that is found on
the Club Scrap website.  Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.  I used cardstock from my stash.
I cut two strips from a patterned paper to use as borders, but the
remainder of the patterned paper is used on the second page.
The top border is 12" x 3" and the bottom border is 12" x 2".
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

I used this cut apart border with a quote printed on it from the kit
at the top and bottom of the layout.

I have a photo mat that is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".  This kit came
with a sticker sheet and so that journaling
speech bubble came on the sticker sheet.

This is the bottom border with the cut apart border put across
the page above the patterned paper border.

These are punch apart circles with images printed on top.
Those came in the kit and I used my crop a dile to punch holes in the
center and added eyelets that came in the kit to the center.  I added three
at the bottom of thet layout and two at the top of the layout.

This is the second page of the two page layout.
I did some stamping on this layout using stamps that came in the kit.
The patterned paper layered under the photos is 12" x 7".
Let's take a closer look below for more details about this layout.

This is a closer look at the border. I used my Stampamajig
to stamp this border, so placement was just right.
"You're the best" is a Fiskars stamp set from my stash.
I added ribbon from the kit to separate where the patterned paper
meets up with the cardstock.

There are two photo on this page. The photo mats are 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".

Here is a look at the bottom border that I stamped using
the stamp from my kit. It came with three patterned circles, but
to make the border evenly spaced I had to use my stampamajig.
I added ribbon from the kit to meet the patterned cardstock layered under the photos.



Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7