Oh Happy Day Scrapbook Layout

This is a one page layout that I created using DCWV Sunday Afternoon paper pad.
I used several cut aparts from the same paper pad.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I have two photo mats that are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".   I use my exacto
blade to cut around the hot air balloon and the doily just enough to
slip the picture underneath.  I used Amy Tangerine vellum
embellishments with the stitching down the center.
I used a Project Life journaling card from the Girl themed cards.
I used cut aparts and washi tape to embellish the bottom right
corner of the layout as well as another of the Amy Tangerine
vellum embellishments.  The rest is printed on the paper.

"dreams come true" is from Crate Paper phrase sticker sheet.
I used "Oh Happy Day" cut apart from the paper pad.
I used more of the Amy Tangerine vellum embellishments.
Everything else is printed on the page.

I used washi tape, cut aparts from the paper pad and
Amy Tangerine vellum embellishments.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7