Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 7 and 8)





This is a two page layout that I created using the Full Circle
February 2012 Club Scrap kit.  I used the assembly line
instruction to create the layout.  Those are found on the Club Scrap website.

Here is the first page of this two page layout.
The circle pattern is 8 1/2" x 11".

The photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".  "i stick" is
American Crafts Hugs Thickers in vanilla.
"heart this" is Snap typeset alphabet stickers
that have phrases at the bottom of the sticker sheet
and this one was a perfect fit for my title.

I used the circle punch aparts from the kit and added
eyelets to the center of them using eyelets that were included
in the embellishment add on.  I have a journaling card from the
cut apart sheet. I have three areas for a photo that are 2" x 2".
I didn't have enough pictures to use the small photo mats, so I
decided to pull in Dog themed stickers from my stash and use
those spots to embellish instead.

This card is from the cut apart sheet as well and it serves
as an embellishment with a nice quote on it.

This is the second page of this two page layout.

I have a circle patterned print from the kit that is 6" x 11".
I have two photo mats that are 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".  I took two
phrases from the cut apart that came in the kit with
all different quotes, or sayings for you to cut apart.

These are cut aparts from the cut apart sheet in the kit.
I took the two that were plain and I put some stickers
that were dog themed over top.


Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7