Meeting Little Sister Scrapbook Layout

I used a Pagemap July 2010 #9. This layout is made
using the October Heart It Races kit. This is the first layout
I created using the kit. I used a Studio Calico Line roller stamp
on the background page as well as the heart roller stamp. The
background paper is Chickaniddy Scrumptious Autumn Haze.
The pink file tab was a page that came in the kit and I cut it apart.
The file tab patterned paper is Crate Paper Notes & Things.
I did some paper layers using papers from my own stash.
The Peach or light orange layer is 6 1/2" x 11"
and the striped pattern is 8 3/4" x 8 1/4".
Let's take a look below for more details about this page.

This orange and "love this" journaling card is from
 the life Noted kit. I used cut aparts that came in the kit
as well as Fancy Pants True Friend and Teresa Collins
Nine & Co sticker sheets that also came in the kit.
I used star sequins that came in the September Girl kit.

I stickers from the Teresa Collins Nine & Co sticker sheet.
I also used star sequins from the September Girl kit.
the small scallop circle is something that I cut a while ago
using either my Silhouette cameo or my Cricut. I used a cut
apart banner tag and then stamped using the stamps that came
in the Life Noted kit.  I also used washi tape from my stash and stapled it.

All the letter stickers came in the kit.
"Meeting & sister" are Chickaniddy letter stickers and
"little" is October Afternoon letter stickers.

Here I used some cut aparts from the kit and also Fancy Pants
True Friend sticker sheet.  I used my homemade mists
to splatter paint around the layout.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7