Mom + Me= Love

I used DCWV Floral stack.  These are pictures
of my dad with my Grandma.  Lets look below
for more details about this layout.

I added a butterfly from Maggie Holmes digital dies.


I used a Maggie Holmes 3"x 4" journaling card for the
photo mat behind the small picture.  All of the embellishments
here are from the Oh Darling and Closeknit ephemera pack.
The blue butterfly came from Maggie Holmes digital die.

This is a closeup of the embellishments at the top of the layout.

These embellishments are from the Oh Darling ephemera pack.
They are vellum, so I like to use vellum tape to attach them, so
the adhesive cannot be seen.

This photo is a blown up and cropped version of the small picture
in the upper left corner.  The photo mat is from the
Floral paper stack and is cut to 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".
All of the embellishments are from the Closeknit and Oh Darling
ephemera pack.  The butterfly is from Maggie Holmes digital dies
and the "loved" journaling card tucked behind the photo is
from Maggie Holmes core kit.

They are adorable. I love this picture of them.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7