You are the Apple of My Eye Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout using Scrapbook.com Thankful
for Family kit for November.  The strips are
from Jillibean Soup Cool as a Cucumber - Hip Hummus.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The heart pattern is Fancy Pants I Heart You.
I used stickers from Carta Bella
A Perfect Autumn sticker sheet.  "Remember this and
love this" is from Bo Bunny Captured stamp set.  The
heart is a stamp from the Bo Bunny Captured stamp set.
I used Teresa Collins Life Emporium cork pieces.

I cut the owl from Fancy Pants True Friend Besties
patterned paper.  The "#selfie" die cut is from the November
Scraptastic Heart It Races kit. I painted the die cut using watercolors.

The squirrel in the tree is cut from the Fancy Pants
True Friend Besties patterned paper.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7