Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 9 and 10)

I created this two page layout using the Navajo
January 2012 Club Scrap kit.  I used the patterned paper, Club
Scrap stamp set and embellishment kit, but purchased
the backgrounds and borders stamp set.
I also used the assembly line from the Club Scrap website
to create this layout.  The assembly line tells
you how to cut each piece to create the layout.

This is the first page of the two page layout.
I used a 8 1/2" x 11" pattterned paper as a layer
behind my photo and embellishments.
I made the background using a small textured stamp that came in the kit
and two different aqua and teal colored stamp pads.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

I have this border cut from a patterned paper.
It is 12" x 2".

I layered two tags from the punch apart sheet together.
I also punch out a small circle embellishment also
on the punch apart sheet and added a brad that came in the kit.

This small frame came in a punch apart sheet that had
different sized frames included on it.

I have the photo double matted.  The coral mat is
4 1/2" x 6 1/2".  I left extra room at the bottom to add
a quote using a stamp from the kit.  The top
photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2".

This is the second page of the two page layout.
I also used a textured stamp from the kit and two
different colored stamp pads to create the background.
I used a 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock to layer behind the photo and embellishments.

I cut another border from the same patterned paper
as the first page.  This border is 2" x 12".

I used another frame from a punch apart sheet
and put one corner of each photo under the frame,
which gives the photo an illusion that I rounded one
corner of the photo.  I wrapped some fiber from the
kit around the cardstock that is behind the photos.
The photos are 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".

I cut three pieces of cardstock from my stash at 2" x 2".
I didn't receive two pieces of the coral cardstock in the kit, so
I had to go to my scraps that you can buy from the craft stores
already cut to different sizes and find a color that matched closely
to the one coral cardstock that came in the kit.
I added three heart brads that came in the embellishment kit.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7