Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 3 and 4)

This is the Club Scrap Navajo January 2012 kit.
I used the assembly found on the Club Scrap
website to create this layout.  Let's
look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.  I added
strips of washi tape at the top and bottom of the layout.
The washi tape came in the embellishment add on that
I received as one of my two side orders.

I used a 8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper from the kit.
The kit includes 12" x 12" patterned paper along with
8 1/2" x 11" pattern paper.  I didn't
have the stamp that they used for this layout design
in the Assembly Line, so I used a stamp from my own stash
and stamped on cardstock also from my stash.
 My photo mats are 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".

This is the second page of this two page layout.
I added the same washi tape along the top and bottom of the layout.

I used another 8 1/2" x 11" patterned paper for this page.
I added a journaling tag and added ribbon that came in te kit.
The journaling tag came from the punch apart sheet.
I have one large photo mat that is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4" and
two small photo mat that are 3" x 3 1/2".

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7