Boy what adorable dimples scrapbook layout

This layout is of my great nephew.  I
Bazzill cardstock and Hey Boy by Basic Grey.
I used digital dies from Baby of Mine and Hey boy and
digital kits purchased from Just Scrappy an Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

The green checkered layer is from Basic Grey Hey Boy
paper pad cut at 5" x 6 1/4".  

The "lookin good" flair is 1"H from Hey Boy by
Basic Grey.  All other embellishments are digital
kits purchased from Just Scrappy and Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
The light blue flower is 1 3/4"H, yellow butterfly is 1 1/4"H, pink flower is
3 1/2"H, white flowers are 2"H, Leaves are 2 3/4"H, and the
jewel circle is 4 1/4"H. I used the asterisks from the foam
thickers that I used for my title around the different clusters.

The charm is 2 1/4"H from Digial Scrapbook Studio.
Cutie is 3/4"H, baby mine is 1"H, fishtail banner is 1 1/4"H,
circle is 1"H, frame behind photo is 4 1/2"H, and the
journaling card is 4"H from Baby of Mine: Boy.

I used several different washi tape to
house my title.  "boy" is American Craft Forest Thickers.
"what adorable dimples!" is Dear Lizzy Lark Thickers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7