First Day of 4th Grade Scrapbook Layout

I used black cardstock for my background.  I never use numbers, so
I took all different fonts and layed them down around the embellishments
and pictures to use up some numbers.  Let's take a look below
 for more details about this layout.

I used digital papers for the layers behind the photo and the fishtail banner.
The checkered layer is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" from School Rules kit.
The black letter layer is 4" x 5 1/2" from School Rules kit.
The green letter print fishtail banner is 2"H from School Rules kit.
The notebook is 3"H from School Years kit.  The rainbow flair
is 2"H from School Years kit.  The clock is 1 3/4"H from School Rules kit.
The "spelling bee" is 1/2"H from School Years kit.  The stars are
1 1/4", 1", and 1/2"H and I added glossy accents.

The ruler is 6" x 3/4" from Back to School kit.
"4th Grade" is 1"H from School Years kit.

The clip is 3"H from School Years kit.  The tag is 3"H from the
School Years kit.  The Globe is 3"H from School Rules kit.  The apple
flair is 2"H from School Years kit.  The boy is 4"H from School Rules kit.
"my first day" is 1/2"H from School Years kit.

The title "first day of" is 1 1/2"H from School Years kit in light blue.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7