Just Chilling in Autumn Scrapbook Layout



I made my own background.  I took creme cardstock and I used watercolors
to paint where the picture and embellishments were going to set.

I used drywall tape behind both photos.  The polka dot layer behind
photo 5 1/2" x 5".  Pink layer is 5 1/2" x 4".  The photo mat is 4" x 4".
The stickers are from Crate Paper Autumn chipboard.  The vellum
 and tag is from Maggie Holmes, 5th & Frolic and On Trend.
Polka dot layer is 5 1/2" x 5" and the pink layer is 5 1/2" x 4".
I have more drywall tape at the bottom of the photo.  The autumn stickers
are from Crate Paper Autumn chipboard stickers.  I have 
vellum embellishments, tags, brown doily and flag is from 
Maggie Holmes, 5th & Frolic, and On Trend.

"just" is Snap letter stickers and "chilling" is American 
Crafts Hooray Aqua Thickers.

"in" is Snap letter stickers and "autumn" is American
Crafts Hooray Aqua Thickers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7