Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 7 and 8)

I created this layout using the Navajo January 2012 Club Scrap
kit and the assembly line found on their website.
Lets look below for more details about this layout.

This is the first page of the two page layout.
I used a 12" x 12" patterned paper, which has a nice print, so
not much embellishing needed on this page.

I used a punch apart tag from the punch apart sheet in the kit.
I added some star brads in the embellishment add on inside the diamond
pattern prined on the tag.  I tied some ribbon around the tag and tied a knot
then I cut a fishtail into the ends of the ribbon.  I took the same ribbon and I at
an angle strung the ribbon across the page and attached with tape to the back.

I have two  photo mats on this page cut to 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
I used the same 12" x 12" patterned paper, but I turned it so
the pattern is at the top of the layout and I added
more embellishments from the embellishment add on kit.

The coral cardstock square is 8 1/2" x 8".  The
corner pieces is a frame from the punch apart sheet that
I cut in half.  I added star brads from the embellishment add on
to the frame.  The photo mat is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".

I took two tags from the punch apart sheet and layered the
tag with text printed on it on top of the tag with a pattern printed on it.
I took ribbon from the kit and I ran it from the bottom of the layout up
through the tag then up the rest of the layout and it is taped to the back of the layout.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7