Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 11 and 12)

Here is a two page layout that I created using the Full Circle
February 2012 Club Scrap kit.  Let's look below
for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.
I used several different sized Thickers for my title.
"what" is American Crafts Jingle Thickers in Moss.
"Are" is American Crafts Prairie Thickers in Denim.
"You"is Dear Lizzy Charm Thickers in Thirsty Script.
"Again" is American Crafts Hooray Thickers in Wave.

I have a large photo mat that is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".
The blue layer is 6 1/2" x 5 1/2".  I have used a speech
bubble sticker from the sticker sheet in the kit and
layered it on top of blue cardstock and fussy cut around it.
I cut a phrase strip off the cut apart sheet.

I have three small photo mats at the top of the 
layout that are 3" x 4 1/2".

Here is page two of the two page layout.

This patterned paper is left over from a previous layout.
It is 4" x 12".  I took a small strip of blue cardstock and layered that
verically down the left of the layout.  I took three cut aparts
from the kit and layerd it on top of cardstock that is 3" x 3".

I used the same blue cardstock to mat my photo.
They photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".  I layered the photo mat
onto another cardstock that is 4 3/4" x 8 1/2".
I used another phrase strip from the cut apart sheet.
I used a speech bubble sticker to use for journaling
from the sticker sheet in the kit.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7