Braxton's Journey Begins... Scrapbook Layout



I created this layout for my own scrapbook using Creative Scrappers
Volume 1 pg 18.   This is my great nephew in
the hospital after he was born meeting his big brother and grandma.
I used Hey Boy paper pad by Basic Grey.  The decorative border
was created using Martha Stewart border punch and the green pattern
is 3" x 12" and is the reverse side of the number patterned paper.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I mounted the background pattern on kraft and so I mounted
the number pattern on kraft as well, but I also rounded the corners
of both layers.  The kraft layer is 8 1/2" x 10  and
 the number pattern is 8" x 9 1/2".

The bingo card and flower is from Crate Paper DIY dimensional sticker sheet.
The journaling card is from the Basic Grey Hello collection.  The "family"
is from my glass container, so don't recall who it came from.  The "adorable"
definition sticker is from Heidi Swapp.

"Love" banner is from Crate Paper Closeknit stitched banner
embellishment pack. I backed the letters with kraft cardstock.

"Braxton's begins..."  is Amy Tangerine Sincere Cascade Thickers.
"Journey" is American Crafts Anywhere Studio Calico Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

  1. Hi, i also enjoy doing scrapbooking. I just found your channel in YT. I'l take the time to look at all of them or as many as I can. Hahahaha (shouldnt be difficult, since you are talented). I also sub here so I dont miss your posts. I use feedly to follow the blogs I enjoy. This one is very heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7