Something to Crow About Scrapbook Layout



This is a two page layout that I created using my Silhouette Cameo
and the Silhouette Online Store for all the die cuts.  I did a print and cut
for all the die cuts seen here.  I used DCWV All Seasons paper pad.
 Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.  I cut a banner from a
patterned paper in the All Seasons paper pad.  I cut it to 12" x 1 1/2"

The circle is 9 1/2"H.  I have two double matted photo mats.
The bottom mat is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" and the top mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I used brown twine from The Twinery around my top photo mat.
The title is 5"H.  The acorn branch is 4" x 3".

This crow holding a acorn is 3"H.
Crow on pumpkin is 3 1/2"H and the "fall fever" tag is 3/4"H.

This is the second page of the two page layout.  I have a border at the top
of the layout that is 12" x 1 1/2" from All Occasions paper pad.
The circle is 9 1/2"H.  The bottom photo mat is 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" and the
top photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".  I used brown twine from The Twinery
around the top photo mat and then tied a knot.
The crow holding the sunflower is 2"H.  The "fall is fun"
banner is 3/4"H and the acorn branch is 4" x 3".

The crow holding the pumpkin is 2"H.

The crows in the basket are 3"H and the bear is 4"H.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7