Just Horsing Around Scrapbook Layout



I used a Scraptastic July Sketchy Thursday Sketch.
This is a picture of Coco and Ruby wrestling around
with eachother.  I used watercolors to make the background.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The pink horse patterns is 8" x 5 3/4" from Lucky Charm.
The green woodgrain pattern is 11" x 3 1/2" from
American Crafts paper pad.  The yellow pattern is cut into
a fishtail banner and is from my scrap drawer.  The brown
pattern at the top of the layout is from a 6" x 6" paper pad
that I pulled from my scrap drawer and I used a Fiskars
notebook paper punch to punch the border. The journaling
card at the bottom of the pictures is from the Coral core kit.
The photo mat is 4 1/2" x 1/2".

These embellishments are from Oh Darling and Closeknit
ephemera pack purchased from Tuesday Morning.

The purple heart polaroid frame is cut using the Silhouette
at 4"H.  The embellishments are from Oh Darling and Closeknit.

Small fishtail banners are 5 1/4" x 1" and 3 3/4" x 3/4".
I used a stencil at the bottom left of the layout using a
stencil, but didn't like it, so I covered what I didn't like
and kept a little bit peeking out from the embellishments.
The embellishments are from Oh Darling and Closeknit by Crate Paper.

"just around" is from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring
chipboard alphabet stickers.  "Horsing" is from Amy Tangerine
Wish Thickers in Robins Egg.

Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7